Reference code: eta_SW-BS-255
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Braunschweig, Darmstadt, Munich, Remote, Zittau
What we do - and why!
fev etamax GmbH is a growing technology company and we need you for that! Our business is safety-critical software and systems, which we process from A for analysis to Z for zero fault tolerance. Our customers include leading companies in the aerospace, transportation and automotive industries. Work together with us on projects that move!
- Design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, and maintain high-quality software applications using industry-standard programming languages, frameworks, and tools
- Assessing and understanding the scope and use case of complex software applications
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Automating the whole software engineering process following the DevOps approach with a special focus on test automation
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of software components to ensure their reliability, scalability, and security.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in software engineering and proactively recommend innovative solutions
- Completed degree or equivalent education in computer science / information technology domain or related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software engineering with a solid understanding of software development methodologies, principles, and best practices and state-of-the-art technology stack (Java, C++, Python etc.)
- Software quality awareness and a solid understanding of software verification and validation
- Agile mindset and strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex technical challenges to propose effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in German, English would be a plus
- Cybersecurity experience would be a plus
What we offer