Reference code: 500_23_BM_14
Studentische Hilfskraft (m/w/d) oder Praktikant (m/w/d) Im Bereich Rapid Control Prototyping Systeme
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop innovative powertrain functions in MATLAB/Simulink for Rapid Control Prototyping (RCP) applications
- You optimize MATLAB scripts for automated source code generation and implement various RCP hardware systems
- You configurate RCP hardware systems for applications in the automotive environment
- You support in commissioning and calibration in the laboratory, on test benches and on prototype vehicles- Activities in industry and research projects
- You are a student in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering as well as comparable courses of study
- You are interested in alternative/electrified drive systems
- You are able to work individually and independently with problem-solving characteristics
- You have in the best case experience with development in MATLAB/Simulink and with dSpace and ETAS (Inca) systems
- You enjoy working in a project team
- You have a driving license class B
- You have good English (B2) and German (C1) language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.