Reference code: 50024_CM_01
Student Assistant (m/f/d) Marketing
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You assist in developing visually compelling marketing materials, including graphics, layouts, and other design elements
- You contribute to the production of engaging video and photo content that highlights FEV’s innovative projects and team culture
- You support the writing of clear, concise, and engaging content for various marketing channels, aligning with FEV’s corporate narrative
- You work closely with our marketing team on campaigns and projects and offer your creative input
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in a field related to Marketing, Communications, Design, Media Studies, or similar
- You have proficient knowledge in design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite), video editing tools, and have a keen eye for visual storytelling
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
- You are eager to collaborate with diverse teams and contribute your innovative ideas
- You are interested in technology, sustainability and the future of mobility and energy
- First experience in photography is an advantage
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.