Reference code: 50025967
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Aachen, Hybrid, Munich
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage engineering projects for e-mobility solutions, consisting of components (motor, inverter, HV batteries) as well as the complete powertrain system development and integration
- You have the technical and commercial responsibility for results in the project, including precise tracking of the project's financial situation as well as sustainable and skillful management of additional expenses (change management)
- You manage all stakeholders to achieve the project goals: Harmonise the performance of your project teams, the expectations of the customer and all suppliers involved by having a very good overview of all technical, financial and personnel aspects of the project.
- You are responsible for management reporting and the solution-orientated escalation of issues
- You duty is to conduct project planning during acquisitions and support in the preparation of offers
- You continuously improve and monitor your compliance with project management processes and evaluate your projects regarding innovation capability and expandability
- You guide and coordinate project managers of further projects
- You contribute to our R&D roadmap, evaluate e-mobility research activities and steer PhD, BA, MA topics with the aim to leverage synergies with our commercial project landscape
- You have a degree in engineering, preferably in electrical engineering, computer science or mechatronics
- You have over three years of relevant professional experience as project manager (m/f/d) or head of department (m/f/d) or in an equivalent senior management position
- You have experience with relevant project management tools and processes
- You also have experience in proactive customer management as well as an entrepreneurial mindset and positive attitude
- You are fluent in English, German language skills would be an advantage
- You bring passion for project management as well as a strong will to shape things
- You have a strong instinct to identify potential issues and take appropriate action with strong focus
- You have clear and engaging communication and motivation skills
- You have a strong personality with self-confident attitude
- You bring a high degree of flexibility, commitment, and ability to work under pressure
- You understand the particularities of different cultures
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.