Reference code: 500_24_BM_03
Masterand (m/w/d) Funktionsentwicklung für echtzeitfähige Analyse von dynamischen Fahrzeugbetriebsparametern auf FPGA-Hardware
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We offer a Master's thesis for talented students in innovative research and development projects for the mobility of tomorrow.
The thesis is in the field of function development on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA). This includes, for example:
- You develop real-time capable FPGA software functions for analyzing motor operating parameters. One example could be the accurate angular determination of motors during dynamic processes.
- You provide functions that enable real-time capable measurements of vehicle operating parameters that can be used for example in benchmark projects
- You work on concept development of model-based software solutions that are not only for specific use cases, but also offer high reusability.
The exact topic of your thesis will be discussed in detail in a personal interview to ensure that it exactly matches your interests and skills.
- You are enrolled in technical studies in the field of mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable technical studies
- You are willing to develop in the field of controls development, calibration, simulation
- You have experience regarding MS Office products and Matlab/Simulink
- You excel through strong analytical skills and resilience
- You impress with communication skills and team spirit
- You habe an independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.