Reference code: 50027125
Engineer (m/f/d) E/E Hybrid and Fuel Cell Systems
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop innovative E/E concepts for fuel cells, combustion engines and H2 storage systems
- You design future-proof and safe electrical/electronic system architectures for various applications
- You create and evaluate system requirements in accordance with current type-approval and safety regulations
- You create layouts and circuit diagrams and select suitable electrical components
- You are the interface between different departments, customers and suppliers
- You are also available for temporary assignments at the customer's site
You are enthusiastic about sustainable propulsion systems and would like to be involved in such developments.
- You are interested in innovations and future technologies in the mobility sector
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- You have a good technical understanding of systems and the ability to think abstractly
- You have sound knowledge and experience in the development of safety-critical E/E systems
- You ideally already have experience in the area of requirements and supplier management
- You work in a team-oriented manner, but also independently and on your own responsibility
- Your German and English skills are fluent
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.