Reference code: 50024_BE_02
Student assistant (m/w/d) Batterie Testing
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop and write specifications for test setups and test specifications for batteries
- You support the test preparation discussion including definition and organization of Hardware (fixtures, sensors, HV/LV interfaces) and of software related topics (signal input/output with the help of BMS Team)
- You prepare the technical communication with test centers
- You support us monitoring the execution of tests by test centers and providing (onsite) support if necessary
- You take over some of the reporting of tests and the project
- You support the preparation and evaluation of measurement data as well as data transfer from the laboratory to FEV and from FEV to the customer
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in electrical/mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- You have a strong technical affinity to solve problems
- You are flexible in case of traveling to test center if necessary
- You have good communication skills
- You have good in German- (at least B2 Level) and Englishskills (at least C2 Level)
- You have a structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- You work Team orientated, as well as independent and autonomous
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.