Reference code: 50023_BI_20
Intern (m/f/d) Web Design
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
11/28/2023 - 5/28/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- works alongside our sales and marketing departmentsto prepare the graphics, imagery, motion design and UI/UX for our new website
- creates an efficient web experience for all visitors
- works alongside marketing to create powerful interactive landing pages with strong layouts and call to actions as part of our marketing strategy
- alongside marketing to create and powerful web and social content which is highly optimized for search engines
YOU have …
- begun a Bachelors/Masters degree in Design
- some experience with designing and developing websites
- first experince in the areas of UI/UX and motion design
- first experience with relevant software including HTML 5/ CSS and Java Script, Web 3, Wordpress / Webflow, React, Spline, Adobe After Effects / Animate / Premier Pro, Adobe CC and Figma
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to make sure you pass your studies with ease, so we offer the following:
- bridge days
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible working hours for your work-life balance
- FEV Academy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card - cashless benefit
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tea
- FEV canteen or canteen discounts*
* Not at all locations