Reference code: 50029698_#LI-AS1
HR Generalist / HR Administrator (m/f/d)
11/16/2023 - 5/16/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- accompanies the entire employee life cycle (on/offboarding, recruitment, development and retention) including implementation of the overarching HR strategy
- supports the recruiting process
- takes over the maintenance and monitoring of the time recording and SAP HCM system
- prepares reports and statistics and keeps an eye on deadlines at all times
- supports HR initiatives and projects
- contributes to the further development of existing HR processes
- provides support with administrative tasks on site in Aachen
- manages benefit programmes and employee benefits
YOU have …
- successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship specialising in HR
- at least 3 years of professional experience in a generalist HR function
- very good knowledge of SAP HCM & SAP SF as well as MS Office, especially Outlook and Word
- fluent written and spoken German and English skills
- excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a confident and proactive manner
- a strong sense of togetherness, you are open and empathetic and you are able to pass on your proactive and modern mindset to colleagues and applicants in your environment
- enjoy developing, driving and moving things forward
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations