Reference code: 50028751_ #LI-AS1
(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) for Automotive Infotainment Projects
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
11/3/2023 - 5/3/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- designs E2E systems - from requirements elicitation and architecture design to implementation and testing
- takes over the development and troubleshooting for Android Automotive OS (AAOS) and Google Automotive Services (GAS) as well as the integration of/for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- troubleshoots at vehicle and network level (for networked functions and services)
- develops software (object-orientated, scripting, testing)
- works closely with our customers
- works in an international environment and in a global market
- is willing to improve your own skills
YOU have …
- successfully concluded a Master degree in Informatics/Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- proficient OOP software development skills (decomposition, coding, troubleshooting, documentation)
- experience with UI design/test/automation frameworks and automtive infotainment ecosystems, such as AAOS, Android Auto or CarPlay
- excellent skills in the English language are mandatory, German language skills are a strong plus
- very good selforganizing skills and communication skills
- hands-on experience with DevOps and experience in agile methods is a plus
- experience with GUI test automation and MFi as well as ecoystem release processes
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations