Reference code: 50023_BI_16
Masterand (m/f/d) Development of State Machine Methodoology for continuous Model Based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
10/25/2023 - 4/25/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- is getting familiar with the FEV.io CUBE methodology
- undertakes extensive literature research on state machines (STM), in particular STM in SysML and the use of state machines in MBSE methods other than the CUBE methodology
- implements an executable concept for modelling state machines in a generalised framework (scripting in SysML modelling tool like Enterprise Architect)
- applies the concept to a customer project
YOU have …
- enrolled in a Master's degree programme in engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- a good command of written and spoken English
- a results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working
- good communication skills, i.e. direct and efficient communication
- good time and self-management
- the ability to work in a team
- initial experience in (model-based) systems engineering and automotive development
- SysML / Enterprise Architect knowledge
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations