Reference code: IT
IT Communication Specialist
Aachen, Bucharest, Germany-wide, Remote, Remote - Romania, Timișoara
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- The communications specialist role will span several disciplines such as copywriter, videographer, change manager depending on the focus of the projects you are working in.
- You will collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders to plan and execute communications tactics for multiple audiences.
- Draft content and curate articles from other colleagues for broad employee communication channels, e.g., Email, SharePoint Online
- Prepare and provide training material in different media.
- Organize and execute video shoots and interviews with internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and edit visuals for articles and training material.
- Manage content for internal IT news portal and intranet.
- Provide broad support to all-employee communication projects and efforts.
- Keep a strong relationship with the corporate communication team.
- Experience in communications; preferred experience in employee communications
- Experience in Corporate Communications
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft programs
- Experience using collaborative workspaces like SharePoint.
- Life-long learner; thirsty for knowledge and curious
- Must be creative, and able to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- Collaborates across functions and teams with humility and grace.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Experience in leading, partnering and influencing teams.
- Change Management skills are desirable.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and ensures work is completed with accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.