Reference code: 50021864_ #LI-AS1
Tooling Engineer (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
10/11/2023 - 4/11/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- develops our own systems engineering tool chain and the tool chains of our customers
- uses the tool chain to model product requirements, test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- participates in the improvement of our systems engineering approach also with regard to processes and methods
- always keeps the "big picture" in mind, but can also engage in in-depth discussions with subject matter experts
- presents his work results clearly and convincingly for the client, the project team and his own management
- Guides his colleagues and our clients in the use of the SE tool chain and provides training and advice on the tool chain and processes.
- supports the acquisition of new projects and takes responsibility in the project - also in the context of business trips
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree or doctorate with a focus on SW in the field of computer science, mechatronics or a comparable course of study
- a way of working that is independent, structured and solution-oriented.
- experience in software architecture and software programming, e.g. with Python, C#/.NET, C++, C or Java
- Experience with UML/SysML and graphical modelling tools, e.g. Enterprise Architect
- also experience with ALM platforms or databases for requirements management (such as IBM Doors)
- very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and German skills
- Desire to take responsibility for the mobility of the future
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations