Reference code: 50025852 / 50025853 / 50025854 / 50025855 / 50025856
Project Engineer (m/f/x) Test Function and Endurance Run
Professionals, Young Professional
9/8/2023 - 3/8/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You plan and carry out mechanical tests on combustion and hybrid engines and at component level
- You take over the testing and approval of test set-ups
- You evaluate and interpret measurement results
- You independently prepare documentation of test results and presentations for customers
- You independently develop proposals for solving problems
- You work on the further development of existing test methods and analysis techniques
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering with a specialisation in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have experience in the field of mechanical development and the validation of combustion and hybrid drive trains.
- You have the ability to prepare presentations of results and to give presentations to internal / external customers.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English and have a good command of MS-Office.
- You bring a high degree of diligence, flexibility and commitment to the job
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently and on your own responsibility.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.