(NEW) Master Thesis: Develop a digital workflow to CO2 footprint estimates for raw material in a global material database
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
WHAT WE DO - AND WHY
FEV Consulting is the FEV Group's technology-driven top management consultancy. We act as a guide between strategy development and product realization in today's global environment. We do not simply work for companies, but for our customers - people who want to move society forward. That's why we develop and optimize technical product concepts with our focus on customer benefit, feasibility, sustainability and profitability.
Work together with us on challenging projects from different areas of the mobility, transportation and energy sectors.
Sample topics include: sustainable vehicle and mobility concepts, business transformations to maintain future viability, coupling the energy and transportation sectors, digital services, and business development for innovation.
Long term goal is to establish a digital workflow for an existing material database. Objective of this thesis is to develop a method for collection of data, estimation of a CO2 footprint with a reasonable period of validity and presentation of results, based on real company data and feeding the data back into the material data base.
Research the state of the art in science, industry and @ FEV cost engineering on footprint calculation and generation of base CO2 footprints.
Get used to the developed material data base system and develop a method to generate a material specific CO2 footprint
- You are completing your master's degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, business administration, economics or a comparable course of study at a leading university
- You have exceptional academic performance and impress us with your personal profile
- You ideally gained inital practical experience in consulting or a technical industry, favorable also with AI tools
- You have very good analytical skills
- You are a motivated and committed team player
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- You communicate very well in English, and you are ideally fluent in the local office language - both verbally and in writing
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Be part of a great team
We owe our success to our international and diverse team. Become a valuable member and foster strong cohesion!
Expand your network
Join our Stammtisch company dinners - even as an alumnus or alumna! In addition, we inform our students about current customer projects and other internal company activities at our regular "Student Call".
Get the best out of yourself
Feedback is a reality at our company. Your personal mentor is at your side to promote your strengths! Continuously expand your horizons with our internal training opportunities. Our team of consultants will be happy to share their expertise and experience with you.
Diverse career prospects
With us, anything is possible: gain practical experience in consulting alongside the theory in your studies. Do your internship with us. Write your thesis on an exciting project. Or go abroad with us! Plan your start at FEV Consulting, like many talented people before you.