Reference code: 50021975
Specialist (m/f/x) Battery Cell
8/9/2023 - 2/9/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the screening, analysis, evaluation and selection of battery cell and system technologies
- You take on the specification of battery cell and component requirements
- You are responsible for the benchmarking and characterization of battery cells
- You ensure the evaluation of battery cell materials and the development of battery cell concepts
- You carry out test specification of cell tests inside and outside the FEV
- You are responsible for expanding the analysis capabilities of cells within the FEV
- You are responsible for ensuring technical quality in battery projects
- You are occasionally on project-related trips
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or chemistry
- You have specialist knowledge in the field of battery cell and system technology, ideally:
- Functionality of different cell chemistries and components as well as electrical, mechanical and thermal behavior of battery cells
- You already have experience with cell aging and safety, as well as cell testing and chem. characterization
- You have knowledge of the chemical behavior of battery cell components
- You have good computer skills (e.g. Office package, Uniplot, Matlab/Simulink, Python)
- Your English skills are fluent in word and writing
- You are an innovative person and have good communication skills
- You are flexible, team-oriented and have an independent and structured way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.