Reference code: Cristina Libono
ADAS & Autonomous Driving Technologies Lead
FEV Italia S.r.l.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Provide expert guidance and direction to the ADAS & autonomous driving team
- Develop innovative solutions, stay updated with trends & regulations
- Integrate HMI & Connectivity technologies to enhance Autonomous performances
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to drive revenue through effective strategies
- Demonstrate strong selling capabilities by proposing tailored technical solutions
- Support negotiations, contract discussions, & deal closures for win-win outcomes
- Work with cross-global teams, share expertise & ensure consistent service delivery
- Oversee project execution, adhere to timelines, budgets & quality standards
- Act as point of escalation for project-related issues, identify & implement effective solutions
- Foster a positive work environment, team growth & conduct performance evaluations
- Master's degree in Mechatronic or Vehicle Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven experience (> 6 years) in automotive ADAS and autonomous driving systems
- In-depth understanding of automotive control systems, embedded software development, and validation methodologies
- Strong understanding of sensor technologies, computer vision, machine learning, and safety-critical systems
- Strong knowledge of safety standards (ISO 26262, ISO 21448) and general safety regulation
- Demonstrated success in selling complex technical solutions to clients
- Business acumen and inclination to successfully maintain strong client relationships
- Line management experience, with a focus on team growth and talent development
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, take the initiative and be independent
- Fluent English, German is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.