Reference code: 50026436_ #LI-AS1
Project Manager (m/f/d) - Intelligent Mobility & Software
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/18/2023 - 1/18/2024
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops and implements project plans (project scope and objectives, timelines, cost, resources, risks & opportunities, quality, communications, procurement), then leads/coordinates project execution with multicultural sub-project technical teams in the field of Intelligent Mobility & Software (e.g. for Embedded Software, ADAS/AD, Electrical Engineering, Infotainment)
- is responsible for ensuring all project/customer deliverables meet their cost, time and quality targets with good earned value
- is responsible for the management of the project budget (cost planning, invoicing)
- is in contact with FEV Senior Management, Customers and Suppliers as necessary (kick-off, steering meetings) to ensure that project execution meets project/customer/FEV expectations
- applies and supports FEV Project Management processes and tools
- prepares and presents regular project status
- "Lessons Learned" methods and quality checks supports and finds solutions to problems
- has a proactive understanding of our customers' processes, methods and tools and their integration/mapping into FEV's method and tool landscape
- identifies and follows up on project reclamations, complaints, and requests for project changes
- builds trust and healthy relationships with our customers and partners (internal, suppliers)
- has a positive mindset, encourages others and shares knowledge with all cross-functional teams and the FEV.io project community
YOU have …
- a degree (Bachelor or Master) in the field of engineering sciences
- good understanding of automotive software development life cycle (systems engineering, functional and software architecture, software development, integration, testing, industrialisation)
- good understanding of ASPICE or CMMI development guidelines
- experience in multicultural environments, management and leadership of international teams
- experience in interacting with customers
- experience with and/or you are open to alternative project organizations (e.g. Agile) and methods/tools, such as Kanban board, Scrum, stand-up meetings
- project management certification is an advantage e.g. PMI, IPMA, Prince2
- fluent in English skills, German skills are beneficial
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all level of leadership (internally and externally)
- the ability to travel
- ability and willingness to support and guide project stakeholders on technical issues, especially related to FEV.io solutions and core competencies
- a "Can do" positive attitude
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.