Reference code: 50028015/50028016/50028017_ #LI-AS1
Consultant (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/10/2023 - 1/10/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- works with customers to understand their technical needs, challenges and goals
- assesses existing technical processes on the client side and identifies areas for improvement
- provides technical expertise and guides in the application of MBSE best practices and the use of appropriate MBSE tools and processes
- develops and implements customer-specific MBSE strategies, methodologies, and workflows
- defines and captures system requirements using MBSE techniques and tools for golden samples
- conducts workshops, presentations, and demonstrations to promote MBSE adoption
- trains and advises customers and internal teams on MBSE methods and tools
- keeps abreast of the latest advances and trends in MBSE and related areas
- collaborates with cross-functional teams (functional safety, cybersecurity, systems engineering process, MBSE team) to ensure successful project delivery
YOU have …
- a (Master) degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related Engineering field
- proven experience in implementing MBSE methodologies and tools in complex systems engineering projects
- strong knowledge of MBSE modeling languages, such as SysML/UML and proficiency in using MBSE tools, such as Cameo Systems Modeler/MagicDraw, IBM Rational Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect
- a profound understanding of engineering process frameworks, such as Aspice or ISO15288
- excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment with strong organizational and time management abilities
- a professional certification in SE, such as INCOSE ASEP/CSEP, as a plus
- business-fluent German and English skills
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations