Reference code: 50027690
Data Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive
7/7/2023 - 1/5/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- processes and manages large amounts of data
- analyses and visualises data partly with Big Data methods and technologies
- takes over requirements management, system concepts and architecture, as well as implementation and testing
- standardizes diverse data sources and synthesises unstructured with structured data
- deployes cloud storage and services
- programmes scripts for data processing and validation
- developes customised solutions by embedding expertise in the automotive context and language
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree in the field of data engineering, data science, computer science, natural or engineering sciences
- first practical experience in working with databases and in the field of data processing
- general knowledge in at least one of the areas: data engineering,machine learning, cloud computing, parallel programming, data protection or Hadoop ecosystems
- good knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Matlab etc. and SQL
- experience in topics such as visualisation, Docker containers, edge computing is a big plus
- business fluent English and good German language skills
- a high degree of flexibility, creativity, commitment, ability to work under pressure, motivation, ability to act independently and ability to work in a team
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations