Reference code: STS_2023_09
Team Leader Test Field and Test Bench Planning/Consulting (m/f/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Technical, organizational and disciplinary management of the team
- Management of projects in the area of test field and test bench planning/consulting with a focus on automotive (e.g. drive systems, battery, fuel cell etc.)
- Technical support for sales of projects in the area of test field and test bench planning/consulting from the quotation phase to order placement
- Technical support of internal departments
- Independent analysis of customer requirements and definition of technical implementation as well as technical and financial clarification with suppliers, preparation of tender documents for requests for quotation
- Development of new technologies and further development of methods and tools
- Monitoring and demanding of time, financial and qualitative goals in the projects
- Completed studies in engineering or industrial engineering or advanced technical apprenticeship in the fields of energy technology, planning and construction of technical building equipment, test field planning/ construction, plant planning/ construction
- Very good knowledge of specialist software (e.g. Linear, Revit, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Navis etc.)
- High degree of flexibility, initiative, resilience and commitment
- Quality-oriented, structured and business-oriented way of working
- Team orientation, but also independent and self-reliant way of working
- Very good skills in communication
- Process orientation and a high level of comprehension, i.e. you quickly recognize systematic weaknesses in workflows as well as preparatory and downstream process steps
- Very good language skills in German as well as English, both written and spoken
- Very good MS Office skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.