Reference code: Libono Cristina
FEV Italia S.r.l.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Planning, Management and Execution of testing and calibration activities according to the project deliverables agreed with the Customer;
• Lead the data analysis and deep engineering evaluation of the results;
• Lead the develop powertrain functions, system architectures and strategies development;
• Creation and management of Dataset parts
• Support the vehicle and engine instrumentation accordingly;
• Definition of the activity plan according to Project Manager requirements and team availability;
• Cooperate to management and growing of the team’s technical know-how;
• Lead “project status” reports and regular discussion with the Customer.
Main required skills:
• Engineering Master Degree (preferred: Automotive, Mechanical);
• Passion/Strong interest in automotive, engines and powertrains;
• Minimum 2 years of experience on Diesel Engine calibration;
• Strong knowledge on Diesel BOSCH ECU software (DELPHI to be considered as a plus);
• Use of engineering software, good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink preferred, ETAS INCA mandatory. (VECTOR CANAlyzer to be considered as a plus);
• Good level of written and spoken English. (German to be considered as a plus).
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.