Reference code: 50023_BM_02
Master Student (m/f/x) Function development for real-time capable analysis of dynamic vehicle operation parameters on FPGA hardware
9/27/2023 - 3/27/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the creation of model-based software libraries for easy adaptability to different use cases, e.g. position determination of e-motors
- You provide functions for high time resolution measurements of vehicle operating parameters e.g. for benchmark applications
- You are in charge of the development of real-time capable software functions for the analysis of motor operating parameters on FPGA
- You are a master's student in the field of automotive engineering, energy technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course
- You are willing to develop in the field of control development, calibration and simulation
- You already have experience in dealing with MS Office products, Matlab/Simulink and programming
- You have good communication skills, are motivated and are good at analyzing and solving problems in a team and alone
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.