Reference code: 50026188
Project engineer (m/f/d) in the field of benchmark electrified vehicles
12/13/2022 - 12/13/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the benchmarking of electrified vehicles with a focus on the powertrain
- You plan tests according to customer specifications
- The planning and support of the vehicle instrumentation is also part of your job
- You carry out measurements according to customer specifications and legal requirements on the test track and on the (roller) test bench
- You analyse the measurement results in detail
- You prepare project presentations and present these results internally and to the customer
- You take over the communication with customers and suppliers
- You have a degree in engineering in the field of vehicle technology, mechatronics or mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- You have very good knowledge of electrified vehicles and vehicle components
- You also have very good knowledge of the legislation for determining the efficiency and range of electric vehicles as well as in the area of measurement and testing technology
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English and have very good computer skills (Office package, Uniplot, INCA, MDM, MATLAB)
- You are willing to carry out measurements at the customer's site
- You also have excellent communication skills and strong communication skills
- You are characterised by a high degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- You work independently and on your own responsibility and you are team-oriented.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.