Reference code: eta_249_S-BS
Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Braunschweig, Darmstadt, Munich, Remote, Zittau
What we do - and why!
fev etamax GmbH is a growing technology company and we need you for that! Our business is safety-critical software and systems, which we process from A for analysis to Z for zero fault tolerance. Our customers include leading companies in the aerospace, transportation and automotive industries. Work together with us on projects that move!
- Management and execution of software testing activities with focus on different systems under test, for example web applications, relational databases, network communication
- Implementation of automated test cases and test scripts, Definition of test approaches and specifications
- Creation of metrics and reports using project-relevant verification tools
- Continuous development of the test environment, including tools and simulations
- Several years of experience with different testing techniques such as UI testing (e2e), backend testing (API), embedded testing, performance testing and test-driven development strategies
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes (ISTQB certification advantageous)
- Practical experience with tools and frameworks like Jenkins, Selenium, Robot Framework, Gitlab and REST/GraphQL applications
- Very good English language skills – both spoken and written
- Good analytical skills allowing the comprehension of complex systems
- Agile mindset, a well-structured working style, strong team and problem-solving skills, as well as the willingness to share your testing experience with others
What we offer