Reference code: 50024_BE_12
Student assistant (m/f/d) Technical project assistance in requirements management
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- We offer a Hiwi job for motivated students, which enables you to work on interesting research and development projects for the e-mobility of tomorrow
- You will optimise the existing database and create a template for the efficient implementation of battery development projects
- You will work out requirements for HV batteries in the in-STEP database programme
- You create process instructions and best practices for the database template
- You create requirements based on standards and norms
- You take over the ordering, structuring and maintenance of the requirements database
- You create automated reports using a VBA tool
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable degree programmes
- You already have basic knowledge of the function and structure of battery cells and systems
- You have a good command of German and English as well as good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are characterised by analytical and conceptual skills and work independently towards solutions in a structured manner
- You are enthusiastic about battery development, e-mobility and requirements management
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.