Reference code: 50024_BE_11
Masterand (m/f/d) Traction Battery Safety
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- We offer a Master's thesis for talented students in interesting research and development projects with international industrial customers for the mobility of tomorrow
- You are responsible for the development of a system for thermal propagation avoidance measures in the series development of battery systems
- You will carry out an evaluation of damage cases in the battery system: Which failure cases lead to thermal runaway and propagation? How do different cell chemistries and cell formats behave?
- You will prepare state-of-the-art solutions for thermal propagation avoidance measures at cell/module/pack level
- You will develop a roadmap for the field of thermal propagation with regard to new legal requirements and technologies/chemicals
- You are a registered Master's student (m/f/d) in the field of automotive engineering, energy technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable scientific field of study
- You are enthusiastic about electromobility and traction batteries
- You are interested in system design and concept work
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
- You have experience in working with MS Office products
- You are characterised by communication skills, motivation, resilience, analytical strength and an independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.