Reference code: 50024_BE_09
Intern (m/f/d) Data management in battery system development
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- We offer you an internship in the field of series battery system development
- You will work together with the battery system development team and gain insights into customer projects
- The tasks include data management of past and current projects, which are the basis for future projects
- This task includes various development areas in which the data must be compiled, giving you an exciting insight into these areas
- You will then archive the collected information in a structured manner and programme it into an interface so that this data can be retrieved
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) of engineering (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, energy technology, automotive engineering, etc.)
- You are interested in system design and concept work in the field of battery development and are enthusiastic about battery-electric mobility
- Ideally you have some experience in MATLAB Simulink
- You have a good command of German and English as well as good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have already gained initial knowledge and experience in programming with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- You have strong communication skills and are quick on the uptake
- You are team-orientated, but also have an independent and autonomous way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.