Reference code: 50024_BE_07
Student assistant / intern / thesis student (m/f/x) GenAI for Systems Engineering of Electrified Powertrains
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will work on the development of a scalable and efficient tool chain for the generation of large language models for an exemplary use case in the field of systems engineering
- You are responsible for the implementation of data pipelines and preprocessing algorithms for processing large data sets
- You work together with the team to integrate everyday work content into the tool chain
- You are responsible for the documentation of the developed tools, algorithms and processes
- You are studying in the field of computer science, CES, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- You are enthusiastic about the topic of machine learning
- You have experience in the creation of data-driven models Knowledge of large language models and systems engineering is an advantage
- You are characterized by analytical and conceptual skills and work independently towards a solution in a structured manner
- You have good communication skills
- You have written and spoken German and English language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.