Reference code: 50024_BE_06
Student assistant / intern / thesis student (m/f/x) Energy management system
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You further develop of individual modules of the energy management system and the underlying simulation environment, such as the modeling of PV systems, cooling and heating systems for buildings or charging infrastructure
- You support in detailing market analyses and product strategies with regard to energy management systems
- You prepare content for the website (digital assets for the Energy department)
- You partipicate activ in the development of proposals for financing programs
- You are studying mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science or a related field.
- You are able to work independently and learn quickly
- You are enthusiastic about the energy transition and have a suitable basic knowledge of energy systems and/or charging infrastructure
- You have experience in the simulation of energy systems
- You have good communicationskills
- You have the ability to deal with a diverse community
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.