Reference code: 50027878_ #LI-AS1
Lead-Developer (m/f/d) Software Defined Vehicle
Aachen, Hybrid, Munich, Stuttgart
1/19/2024 - 7/19/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- supports the development and conception of software products for our customers
- provides technical guidance to the team in the area of SDV and actively contributes to the further development of the team
- takes on the technical management and implementation of customer projects
- is responsible for software design, requirements analysis and specification for software on high-performance computing platforms
- assists with code and design reviews
- is the direct contact person for our customers in the area of SDV
YOU have …
- completed a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- several years of professional experience in the automotive industry
- experience with C/C++ and Python
- good background in the area of Service Oriented Architecture
- good knowledge of Adaptive Autosar
- basic understanding of SoC (System on Chip) as well as functional safety and its methodology
- experience with hypervisors, hardware abstraction and containerisation
- experience with infrastructure as code desirable (orchestration)
- good knowledge of German (B2) and very good knowledge of English (C1)
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations