Reference code: 50029712_ #LI-AS1
System Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive Cyber Security
Aachen, Hybrid, Munich, Stuttgart
11/22/2023 - 5/22/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for performing security-related activities within automotive software development projects, from defining security requirements to performing analysis in regards to possible threats and attack paths
- creates security concepts in collaboration with technical teams (customers & suppliers)
- defines and establishes security relevant software development processes
- takes over the specification of safety-related requirements for automotive ECUs, including hardware and (basic) software requirements
- creates work products (e.g. Cybersecurity plan, TARA, Cybersecurity case…) according to ISO-21434
YOU have …
- a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or another comparable field of study
- a good understanding of security-related development principles like trust boundaries and related processes
- basic knowledge of security-related standards, ideally from both automotive (ISO 21434, UN-ECE W29 R155 & R156) and non-automotive industry
- familiarity with requirements definition and ideally TARA
- a sound knowledge of automotive systems and protocols like CAN-Bus, Flexray and Ethernet
- ideally experience with automotive basic software architecture
- first experience with respect to security would be a plus
- fluent German language skills - knowledge of English is beneficial
- a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- a distinctive ability to work in a team and an independent and self-reliant way of working
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations