Reference code: 50028122_ #LI-AS1
(Senior) Software Developer (m/f/d) Connected Mobility
Aachen, Hybrid, Munich
9/6/2023 - 3/6/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- brings solutions to life from an end-to-end point of view
- creates solutions in the domains of Data Transport, eCall, Online-Services and V2X Applications
- designs E2E communication systems - from identifying the requirements, considering architecture to implemention and testing
- takes over troubleshooting of connected functions and services
- develops Software (object-oriented, scripting, testing)
- handles complex and frequent changes
- works closely with our customers
- works within an international environment and on a global market
- is constantly looking forward to improve your skill set
YOU have …
- successfully concluded a Master in Informatics/Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- experience with designing and developing connectivity solutions
- experience with relevant communication, security and quality standards especially from the automotive domain
- knowledge about relevant test and simulation frameworks
- mobile network simulation competence
- hands-on experiences with backend/cloud services and with DevOps
- experience in agile methods
- excellent English language (C1-level) and German language skills (B1-level)
- very good selforganizing and communication skills
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations