Reference No: FEV_UK_20
Battery Design and Delivery Engineer
Professionals, Young Professional
2/12/2024 - 6/30/2024
FEV UK Ltd.
WHAT WE DO – AND WHY!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, FEV develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so.
FEV UK is the subsidiary of FEV Group for the British market covering the UK customers and together with our global teams we deliver projects. From our modern UK test and engineering centre in Coventry we work on exciting e-powertrain projects contributing to significant reduction in CO2 in transportation and mobility.
- Lead Commodity planning activities and maintain commodity plans
- Support and document engineering reviews ensuring a robust design
- Support design tasks of a battery pack development
- Review 2D and 3D drawings to ensure they meet the required quality and standards
- Support design leads and technical specialists with JIRA Sprint Planning and keep track of progress
- You will be a speaking partner to our customers.
- You prepare and support during project meetings with the end-customer.
- Relevant degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, or a comparable discipline.
- Previous experience/interest within mechanical design of batteries and e-drive components and systems is advantageous
- Previous experience and or interest with the following programs: JIRA, 3DX, CATIA, CREO, NX, Enovia, IntraLink, TeamCenter
- You are eager to develop further within technical fields that the market requires and are open-minded towards alternative technical developments
- Ability to plan and manage your time, prioritise tasks in a timely way with the ability to communicate and work with others.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory, another language is advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow, being involved in projects that will develop carbon reduction in the automotive industry
- Attractive salary package, depending on experience and specialist knowledge
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Training opportunities as part of FEV UK
- Death in Service is 4 times Annual Salary
- Cycle to work bike purchasing scheme
- Salary sacrifice lease car scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Vaccinations (such as flu vaccination)
- Mobile Phone Contributions (where applicable)
- Option to Buy and Sell Annual leave
- Social events
- Free workplace car parking (where applicable)
- Hybrid working, family friendly policies