Reference code: 5843/50011188
Project Engineers (m/f) Functional Safety
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Functional safety management according to ISO26262
- Planning and follow-up of all activities of the ISO26262 safety lifecycle
- Support in creating functional and technical safety concepts, as well in creating safety analyses (HARA, FMEAs, FMEDA, FTA)
- Moderation and participation at technical reviews
- Generation of safety case
- Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers
- Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Several years of work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software)
- Proven experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA)
- Demonstrated success in project and quality management
- Profound knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508
- High communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Fluent in English, German knowledge is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.