Reference code: TR_2017_4
Electrified Powertrain Control Systems Engineer (f/m)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Analysis and definition of technical specifications for hybrid electric powertrain systems and components
- Algorithm and function development for electrified powertrain control systems
- Application software development, implementation, testing and validation
- Dynamics modelling, test case development, MIL/SIL/HIL simulations and bug fixing
- Vehicle integration and test activities
- A degree in electrical, electronics, mechatronics, control, automotive and mechanical engineering from a reputable university
- Masters or PhD degree preferred
- Very good knowledge about hybrid and electric vehicle powertrain systems and components
- Experience in development projects for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Knowledge about at least two of the following topics:
- Dynamics modelling and simulation, controller and algorithm design and implementation, automatic code generation in Matlab/Simulink
- Torque and energy management in hybrid and electric powertrains,
- Rapid controller prototyping embedded systems like dSPACE, Pi Innova, Motohawk, etc.
- E-drive control and power electronics,
- Hybrid electric vehicle requirements development and component sizing,
- Electric vehicle battery management systems,
- AUTOSAR software structure and ISO 26262 functional safety,
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulations and dSPACE/ETAS HIL simulators
- Good communication skills
- Very good English skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous
- Flexible for short trips abroad
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.