Reference code: 50011902
Project Engineer (m/f) Hybrid OBD Function Development
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Specification and development of Hybrid and E-mobility functions
- Implementation and testing of functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Identification and management of functional requirements
- Definition and management of Onboard Diagnostics for Hybrids
- Vehicle integration, startup and calibration
- Vehicle and test bench support activities
- Test and Calibration trips abroad
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering
- Very good knowledge of alternative, especially hybrid and electric propulsion systems
- MATLAB/Simulink development, simulation and control engineering
- Knowledge of combustion engines
- Experience in specification, integration and calibration of vehicle management functions
- Good communication skills
- Very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Strong Flexibility, creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.