Reference code: 50012284
System Engineer (m/f) Transmission
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- System analysis and specification of system requirements for a transmission with the customer; focus on software
- Specification of functional requirements for transmission components and functions; focus on software
- (sub-)project lead of transmission projects
- Support for the extension of the modular FEV transmission software architecture
- Support in the further development and improvement of processes and methods for transmission (software) development
- Participation in several weeks of worldwide test drives
- Completed engineering studies and several years of professional experience in the field of transmission technology
- Project management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of automatic transmissions
- Analytical and organizational approach
- Team orientation, but also an independent and autonomous way of working
- Good language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
- Driving licence class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.