Reference code: 50010789
Experienced Engineer (m/f) function development for transmission control units
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- System analysis and specification of system transmission requirements with the customer
- Expansion of the modular FEV transmission software architecture
- Specification of functional requirements for software components and functions
- Creation of specification models in Simulink/TargetLink
- Creation of system and functional test specifications
- Review of the implemented Matlab Simulink/TargetLink models
- Validation of the specified functionalities on HiL or in the Vehicle
- Basic application of the functions with INCA or CANape
- Participation on global test drives, lasting several weeks
- Support for the further development and improvement of process and methods for transmission software development
- Engineering studies and several years of relevant professional experience in the transmission software or application area
- Knowledge about automatic transmissions is preferred
- Knowledge in handling of Matlab Simulink/TargetLink and application software as INCA and/or CANape
- Analytic and organizational approach
- Team oriented but also independent and self-dependent work
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Driving License Class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.