Reference code: 50024_BE_05
Student assistant / intern / thesis student (m/f/x) Systems Engineering Electrified Powertrains
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You collaborate on exciting projects for the specification of electrified powertrains using relevant state-of-the-art systems engineering processes
- You collaborate in the further development of process landscapes and tool chains for use in systems engineering processes
- You develop of automation tools for use in systems engineering processes
- You develop of training concepts and materials
- You are studying computer science, CES, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- You are enthusiastic about battery electric vehicles and systems engineering
- You have experience in the specification of interrelated systems. Knowledge of relevant systems engineering processes and standards (ASPICE, INCOSE, etc.) is an advantage
- You are characterized by analytical and conceptual skills and work independently towards a solution in a structured manner
- You have communicationskills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.