Reference code: 500_24_BM_04
Masterand (m/w/d) Modellentwicklung
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work in the development area of engine, hybrid and fuel cell powertrains
- You will be involved in data-driven modeling (e.g. with neural networks)
- You are involved in the further and new development of models used in vehicle calibration
- You have good programming skills (e.g. in MATLAB, Python, VBA, etc.)
- You have a high degree of diligence, flexibility and commitment
- You are a team player, while at the same time working independently and on your own responsibility
- You are confident in using MS Office
- You are fluent in German and English (C1)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.