Reference code: 50024_BE_04
Student assistant / intern (m/f/x) in the area of E/E - electric powertrains
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We are looking for assistance in the E/E team for electric powertrains.
- You will support in the development and implementation of a tool for analyzing and visualizing logical on-board networks
- you will test and secure new function modules as well as the overall tool
- You evaluate results and prepare them graphically
- You research on current topics in e-mobility, such as V2G, smart charging, ...
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) in an engineering discipline, computer science or a comparable course of study
- You have ready-to-use knowledge of a programming language (Python, Matlab, C++,...)
- You have a good understanding of the electric powertrain in terms of components and their interaction in the network
- You enjoy working independently and in a structured manner
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.