Reference code: 50029788/50029789/50029790_ #LI-AS1
(Expert/Senior) Engineer (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Hybrid, Munich, Stuttgart
12/6/2023 - 6/6/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- elicits and manages system requirements of complex systems (e.g., ADAS/AD, electrified powertrains, infotainment)
- creates model-based specification of complex systems in SysML/UML
- identifies and defines system architecture and facilitates the transition to software design
- actively and collaboratively develops frameworks for Systems Engineering in projects
- can guide customers through abstraction and decomposition of complex systems
- presents work results clearly and professionally towards customers on all levels
- takes over (technical) project lead tasks, and drives task packages independently
- provides technical expertise for acquisition of new projects
- takes on the technical instruction of project team members
- supports consulting, project ramp-up and transfer of results (e.g. PMT development, training), also on customer side
YOU have …
- a (Master) degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related Engineering field
- proven long-term experience in implementing MBSE methodologies and tools in complex systems engineering projects
- experience with requirements development and elicitation with stakeholders at all levels of development
- experience with design of system and software architecture according to established architectural design patterns (e.g. for powertrain, ADAS/AD or infotainment
- know-how about dynamic and static architecture elements and capability to optimize existing architecture designs with respect to defined quality criteria
- strong knowledge of MBSE modeling and simulation with SysML/UML and proficiency in using MBSE tools, such as Cameo Systems Modeler/MagicDraw, IBM Rational Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect
- experience with stakeholder management, very good communication skills and the willingness to takeover responsibility
- experience with relevant systems engineering process frameworks and standards (e.g. ASPICE, ISO15288)
- ideally knowledge of relevant standards for development of embedded systems (e.g. ISO26262, ISTQB/ISO29119) and vehicle networks
- the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment with strong organizational and time management abilities
- business-fluent German and English skills
- a professional certifications in SE, such as INCOSE ASEP/CSEP, is a plus
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations