Reference code: 50018259
Project Engineer (m/f/x) Battery Cell
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the screening, analysis, evaluation and selection of battery cell and system technologies
- You are involved in the specification of battery cell and component requirements
- You are involved in the benchmarking and characterization of battery cells
- You carry out test specification of cell tests within and outside FEV
- You will be involved in expanding the analysis capabilities of cells within FEV
- You will be responsible for ensuring technical quality in battery projects
- You will occasionally travel on projects
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or chemistry
- You have specialist knowledge in the field of battery cell and system technology, ideally in the following areas
- Functionality of various cell chemistries and components
- Electrical, mechanical and thermal behavior of battery cells
- Cell ageing and safety
- Cell testing and chem. characterization
- You have good IT skills (Office package, optional Uniplot, MATLAB/Simulink, Python)
- You are fluent in English and have a good command of written and spoken German (B1)
- You are characterized by your ability to communicate and innovate
- Flexibility, commitment and resilience, team orientation and an independent and structured way of working are among your qualities
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.