Reference code: 50029700
Financial Controller (m/f/d)
11/17/2023 - 5/17/2024
At FEV.io GmbH, our mission is to revolutionize the automotive industry landscape and make intelligent mobility a reality for everyone. Through cutting-dge technology and software we aim to create a safer, greener and more connected vehicle experience for all.
We achieve this through our unparalleled, agile software engineering systems which deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients including both forwardthinking automotive start-ups, aswell as the worlds largest and most establishedautomotive OEM’s.
Agile and innovation are how we co about fulfilling our mission. Is this easy? Nope. In order to achieve this we have put together a team made some of the worlds brightness software minds. Backed by our parent company -FEV, with over 7000 talented people, we have both the know-how as well as experience to deliver on our promise.
Joining us will be joining a team which looks to the future to create software which is one step ahead.
YOU are someone who …
- supports the unit management in all financial matters
- develops finance and controlling processes, especially in the area of projects
- provides support to the technical project managers of major projects with budget planning and monitors individual customer projects as a kind of commercial project manager
- initiates invoicing for individual projects and monitors incoming payments
- prepares trend and deviation analyses based on KPIs to be defined
- develops financial overviews for project managers
- creates and analyses project contribution margins and derives measures from them
- develops processes and standards in the SAP system
YOU have …
- a degree in business administration, ideally specializing in controlling or an appropriate commercial apprenticeship with further training in controlling
- several years of professional experience in finance and/or controlling and you actively contribute this to the team
- an affinity for figures, data and analyses and a results-oriented way of thinking
- experience in business processes and you show an interest in technology
- knowledge of working with an SAP system, BI software (multidimensional database systems) and MS Office (especially Excel)
- fluent German and good written and spoken English skills
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations