Reference code: 50028596/50028597_FEV_Niederlande
E/E System Architect (m/f/d) Automotive
11/10/2023 - 5/10/2024
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You define and evaluate E/E architectural concepts
- You will write and manage system and architectural requirements
- You will be in the lead to allocate functionality to hardware
- You support requirements management for complex and distributed technical systems
- You form the interface between different departments and, if required, also suppliers
- You hold a degree in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or comparable
- You have a solid background in the field of automotive, electrics/electronics, system or function development (career starters also get a chance)
- You are well-versed in automotive technologies (Hardware HV + LV, Automotive network technologies)
- You are familiar with automotive standards and processes (Functional Safety, Cyber security, A-Spice, …)
- You have applied decision making techniques (e.g. Pugh Matrix)
- You are proficient in MS Office applications, with E/E development tools (PREEvision, EA, IBM Rhapsody, CATIA MAGIC/MSOSA)
- You have extensive experience in requirements writing, reviewing and requirements management tools (DOORS, Polarion, Dassault Systemes TRM, PTC Integrity, inStep)
- You have worked with SysML/UML and MBSE
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken (good command German would be a plus)
- You work in a structured manner, you are a team player, a strong communicator and a proactive person
- You have a mindset of analytical thinking with common sense
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.