Reference code: 50023_BE_25
Bachelor / Master thesis Concept Study for a Separately Excited Synchronous Drive with Inductive Transmission of Rotor Excitation Current
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You do investigations of the state of the art in separately excited synchronous machines with inductively coupled rotor excitation
- You develop concepts for the power-electronic supply of the excitation circuit
- You optimize a field-oriented control for separately excited synchronous machines with focus on e.g. efficiency and torque control dynamics
- You do simulation-based investigations and evaluations of the developed concepts using MATLAB / Simulink / PLECS
- You are an enrolled student of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable courses of study
- You have strong interest in the field of "Electrical Drives"
- You have interest in system design and conceptual work
- You have basic skills in the areas power electronics, field-oriented control, electric machines and transformers also controls and model design in MATLAB/Simulink and PLECS
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.