Reference code: FEVVEH_AAC_ENGVH
Engineer (m/f/x) Vehicle NVH
FEV Vehicle GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Support of our customers within the scope of vehicle development projects
- Acoustic evaluation and optimization of series and prototype vehicles
- Definition of acoustic target values and their monitoring during the development process
- Analysis and optimization of acoustically relevant excitation, noise transfer and radiation mechanisms
- Development of measures to ensure target fulfillment
- Independent presentation preparation
- Support of development activities at our customers worldwide
- background knowledge in vehicle engineering
- broad experience in the area of noise and vibration
- good English speaking and writing skills
- team oriented and unrestrained willingness to transfer own knowledge to the team
- good in communication and open minded, flexible and dynamic
- knowledge in commercial PC-software
- flexible timewise and trustworthy
- self-reliant and independent
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.