Reference code: 50023_BE_24
Masterthesis (m/f/d) Large Language Models in the Context of Systems Engineering - Use Case Analysis
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 7,300 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You conduct a literature review on Large Language Models and their application areas in Systems Engineering
- You take care of analysis and identification of specific requirements for LLMs for their use in Systems Engineering
- You are responsible for the Examination of existing LLMs for their suitability and adaptability for the envisioned use
- You develop a methodology for evaluating and selecting appropriate LLMs
- You develop a methodology to evaluate the utility of using LLMs in the selected use cases
- You have to documentate the results in the form of a master thesis
- You are an enrolled student of computer science, CES, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable courses of study
- You are enthusiastic about the topic of Machine Learning and you have experience with large language models and systems engineering
- You are characterized by analytical and conceptual skills and work independently and in a structured way towards a solution
- You have good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.