Reference code: 50023_BE_23
Masterthesis (m/f/d) Development of a tool chain in the context of Systems Engineering
10/25/2023 - 4/25/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the Development of a scalable and efficient tool chain for generating large language models for an exemplary use case in systems engineering
- You take care of the Implementation of data pipelines and preprocessing algorithms for processing large data sets
- You optimize model training processes and hyperparameter tuning
- You collaborate with your team to integrate day-to-day work content into tool chain
- You perform testing and quality assurance activities to ensure high performance and stability of the tool chain
- You document developed tools, algorithms and processes
- You are an enrolled student of computer science, CES, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable courses of study
- You are enthusiastic about the topic of machine learning
- You have experience in the creation of data-driven models and knowledge in the area of large language models and systems engineering
- You are characterized by analytical and conceptual skills and work independently in a structured way towards a solution
- You have good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.